We're delighted to announce that the winner of our 9 bales of Endurance Arena Fibre (worth over £2000) is Wenlo RDA (Riding for the disabled). The winning nominator was Caroline Shakespeare, who we're sure Wenlo RDA are very grateful to, along with all their other supporters who nominated them. We were pleased to hear that the fibre will not only benefit Wenlo, but also two other RDA groups based with them; Ashmount and Ruddington groups. You can read more about them on their website.
Whilst we're so happy to have chosen the lucky winners, we know there will be a lot of disappointed nominators & equestrian organisations, who weren't lucky enough to win. We've been really touched by the lovely messages nominators have left for their equestrian organisations. It just shows what an important part the horses & their teams of wonderful staff play in people's lives. We're sure you'll all continue to support your local equestrian organisations as much as you can, especially in these difficult times.
We'll look forward to sharing more news & photos from the winner in due course. Don't forget to like our Facebook page to hear of future news & promotions.
***END OF UPDATE***
Please note that this Giveaway has now closed.
Equestrian organisations have had a tough time recently, so we're GIVING AWAY 9 bales of Endurance Arena Fibre, totally FREE! This is enough to upgrade a 40 x 20 sand arena. Nominate your riding school or any equestrian organisation that you think is a worthy cause, by commenting on our pinned post at the top of our Facebook page. The lucky winner will be chosen at random. Nominations start on 2nd March 2021 and close at midnight on 21st March 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- Our Arena Fibre Giveaway is for UK residents only.
- The Giveaway is for equestrian organisations only, not private individuals.
- The Giveaway includes delivery, but does not include installation. See our Installation Guide here.
- The Giveaway is for our Standard Arena Fibre.
- Please look at our website for further information on the suitability of Endurance Arena Fibre for your arena.
- Nominations will close at midnight on 21st March 2021. Any nominations made after this date will not be included.
- All nominations must be made by commenting on the original Giveaway Facebook post.
- Each individual Facebook user can only nominate the same organisation once. However, the same organisation can be nominated by different Facebook users (in fact this increases the chance of winning, so get your friends to nominate too!).
- The winner will be chosen at random using an online random number generator.
- All comments count as a number (but not replies to comments), even if the comment does not contain a nomination.
- Should the random number generated land on a comment without a nominated organisation, the first nominated organisation in subsequent comments will be the winner.
- Once the random number has been generated, we will count through comments on the Facebook post as they appear on our computer at that moment in time. There will be a recount immediately following to confirm the correct winner. Please note that future counts will not be valid as comments may have been removed or added, therefore changing the end result.
- The winning nominee will be contacted via Facebook as soon as possible after 21st March 2021.
- The winning nominee may be asked for details of the nominated equestrian organisation.
- Whilst not compulsory, we would like to share the news of the winner on social media and on our website. Consent shall be gained before proceeding.
- The Giveaway is for equestrian organisations only.
- There will be no bias towards any winner, so please do not contact Endurance Arena Fibre with requests for 'rigging' the Giveaway in order to win the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- This is a free Giveaway. Do not give your bank details to anyone impersonating Endurance Arena Fibre regarding this Giveaway.
More Information About Our Fibre
Endurance Arena Fibre is a high quality arena fibre, suitable for upgrading existing sand arenas or as a new sand & fibre surface. It uses new loom-end carpet fibres so is non-post consumer and comes laboratory quality guaranteed, dust-extracted and with no contaminants. Endurance Arena Fibre gives your horse the optimal surface for absorption & stability, giving you the perfect ride.